Monday, July 8, 2013

The Lion King 1994 English DVDScr AC3 Torrent Download

The Lion King (1994)

Good rate 8 Bad rate 0


The Lion King torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 111
Peers: 95

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1994
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Drama
Director: Roger Allers
Starring: Matthew Broderick, James Earl Jones, Jeremy Irons

Description:
Tricked into thinking he killed his father, guilt ridden lion cub leaving in exile and leaving his identity as the future King.
Review:
The Lion King is a great movie. Along with a great story (inspired by William Shakespeare's Hamlet), terrific animation, and All-Star votes vote has learned from this movie (although a little rough for small children). Such as responsibility and honor.I rank among the great cartoon movies I've ever seen. It was part of my childhood and it was an experience I will never forget the movie. And I hope, or you wont. A + +


No comments:

Post a Comment