Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Bourne Ultimatum 2007 English (DVD-R) [Dual Audio] Torrent Download

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

Good rate 24 Bad rate 0


The Bourne Ultimatum torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 133
Peers: 81

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2007
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Paul Greengrass
Starring: Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Édgar Ramírez

Description:
Jason Bourne avoid ruthless CIA official and his agents from a new assassination program in the search for the origins of life as a trained killer.
Review:
I dont hand out ten star ratings easily. A movie really has to impress me, and The Bourne Ultimatum has gone far beyond that. Furthermore, this trilogy comes together so nicely that I think it is one of the largest film companies trilogies of our time. Though all three films could not be more different from the Ludlum novels, they still face a strong milepæli cinematic achievement. The Bourne Ultimatum made me want to cry that the series was finished, but I could not even try to stop smiling at hours.From moment that opening title appeared, I knew we was a trip. Paul Greengrass has done it again. Everything we love from previous Bourne films is here again: action, dialogue, and of course the shaky camera. But for me it was the last never a problem. I think it adds suspense.I will be back to see this movie several times before it is released on DVD, simply because it's brilliant. It is a very satisfactory conclusion and would stand the test of time as a great movie, and quite a memorable trilogy.


No comments:

Post a Comment