Monday, July 8, 2013

The Lion King 1994 English DVDR.480p Torrent Download

The Lion King (1994)

Good rate 11 Bad rate 2


The Lion King torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 114
Peers: 53

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1994
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Drama
Director: Roger Allers
Starring: Matthew Broderick, James Earl Jones, Jeremy Irons

Description:
Fooled into thinking he killed his father, a guilt ridden lion flees captivity and abandoned identity, as the future king.
Review:
The Lion King is a great movie. Along with a great story (inspired by William Shakespeare's "Hamlet"), great animation, and an all-star voice cast, there is to learn from this film (even though it is a little rough younger children). As a responsible and honor.I this cartoon one of the greatest films I've ever seen. It was part of my childhood, and it is a film experience that I will never forget. And I hope you will not either. + +


No comments:

Post a Comment